Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Kerala cusine

Kerala has a distinctive cuisine, very unusual and different from the rest of India. Cooking in Kerala is all about discoveries, aromas and colors. Kerala cuisine is very hot and spicy and offers several gastronomic opportunities to those willing to experiment with the local cuisine. A tropical paradise of undulating palms and warm sandy beaches, Kerala is a narrow strip of coastal territory sloping down from the Western Ghats in a riot of green, luxuriant vegetation. Kerala is also one of the richest states in India with forests and plantations of rubber, cashew, and coconuts everywhere. The meeting place of many cultures, Hindu and Muslim, Christian and Jewish, Kerala has a particularly rich heritage of dance and drama and the people are among the most industrious and well educated in the country. Influence On Kerala Cuisine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I'm Alice from Korea.
Actually I didn't know where is Kerala.
But I visit this blog by chance, I think Kerala is very interesting.
I want to know more about Kerala.
such as culture, life, and so on.

Nice to meet you:)

Anonymous said...

It's very interesting.
Actually I didn't know where is Kerala.(Sorry)
But I think that Kerala is uniqe.
So I want to know more about Kerala. Such as life, culture, food, and so on :)
I'll wait your updated post.

Sam said...

Kerala is one of the southern state in India. You can see more about kerala in one of my another blog http:\\keralajourney.blogspot.com